By Scott Shephard
Those of you who subscribe to this blog by email will no doubt notice a new look in you email in box. But in the world of technology, "new" doesn't always work. So if you experience issues, please let me know.
For those of you not subscribed by email, maybe it's time to consider doing so. The advantages?
- The blog post comes to you (kind of like having a virtual paper boy)
- My post fits conveniently in your pocked if you read email on your phone. (Though I hope you also go to the full web site to see the photo enlarged beyond postage stamp size. :-) )
- You get the whole post, which those of you who browse through facebook sometimes miss. (Though those browsing right now are probably only looking at the photo. Oh well. . . . )
- My post will arrive like clockwork between 9 & 10 am Central Time, which a perfect time to take a brief break from whatever important task you are working on.
- I will be giving away free, mounted frame-ready 5x7 prints once a week to some lucky subscriber. This could be you. This week's print is "Negative Space." (See it here.)
So how do you subscribe? Click the magic button.
Oh, and the photo? It's a fern that I photographed at the Como Park Conservatory in April last year. It is one of my favorite plant photos. Why? I won't say but I will say I like things in black and white. . . .
Canon 5DIII 1/100s f/3.5 ISO400 100mm